Wimbledon is well under way this week and we all know what that means... strawberries and cream everything! So, we've created a delicious strawberries and cream iced tea latte to share with you guys using our 'Chocolate Strawberries' tea blend. This iced tea latte amazed me when I first tried it as it tastes just like a strawberries and cream milkshake but without the high-calorie content.
Strawberries & Cream Iced Tea Latte Recipe (Serves 2):
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 2 heaped tablespoons of 'Chocolate Strawberries' loose leaf tea
- Milk of choice (almond or oat milk works well)
- Approx. 400ml of cold water
How to Make:
- First, you'll need to cold brew 2 heaped tablespoons of 'Chocolate Strawberries' tea. To do this, add the loose leaf tea into a water bottle with approx. 400ml of cold water, tip up and down to ensure the tea has mixed around. For best results leave this in the fridge to infuse overnight (or if you can't wait, add 1 more tablespoon of tea and leave to infuse for a few hours).
- When your cold brew has infused, add some ice to a glass and using a filter, pour your cold brewed 'Chocolate Strawberries' tea to half fill the glass.
- Top the rest of the glass up with your chosen milk and enjoy (whilst watching Wimbledon of course)!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.