Fruit teas work really well as iced tea, they are great for sharing with friends and are really refreshing on a hot summers day (when we get those in the UK!). Iced teas are also great for kids (caffeine free tea) and you can even use the tea to make ice lollies.
One of our favourite teas to drink iced is our Raspberry Lemonade which contains plenty of juicy fruit pieces including apple, raspberries and goji berries and a scatter of lemongrass. Here is one we made earlier:
Recipe for making Raspberry Lemonade iced tea for two people at home:
1. Add 4 teaspoons of raspberry lemonade tea into a loose leaf infuser big enough for 2 small cups of tea
2. Pour over boiling water (enough for 2 small cups of tea) and leave to steep for at least 5 mins - the longer the stronger!
3. Fill your cup or jar with ice to the top, add mint and your choice of fruit (raspberries and strawberries work well)
4. Optional to make iced tea cocktail: add 1 shot of vodka to each cup
5. Pour the tea directly over the ice
Comments will be approved before showing up.